[FEMM] Another suggestion for the next version?

I do a lot of permanent magent sync. machine modelling and i saw throughout the point properties in FemmView, that the H- Vektor in permanent magnets is not corrected for the Hc- value (vector?). So the summ of Hi*li is not zero when we go around a fluxline. Of course if someone knows, there is no problem in interpreting the right value of H in the magnets.

I think David knows about that, but i want to know if i am right in reading the View-plot!

Regards

Alex