[FEMM] Help again

Dear David:

I need your help again. Please see attachment in
figures about the question:

1. for ferrite, we want to know the leakage field at
one side region about 3~5 times the ferrite dimension.
basically it is a 3D problem. You suggested to use BEM
methods to solve it. But I found BEM is difficult to
pick up.

2. Is this a good idea? To change the vector problem
into a potential problem as in "Answer.bmp"? Due to
mu_r is much larger than 1, we can claim each side
have different potentials. The rest will be a
finite-difference problem to get all the potential
distribution of the region. B will be the gradient of
potential.

Please comment and suggest.

Best Wishes,

Bruce