Re: [FEMM] axisymmetric femm problem with ringmagnet and steel plate

At 13:05 14/01/2004, you wrote:
calculation I get an error, telling me that the problem couldn't be solved.
Our problem should be able to be solved with FEMM, since it is an
axisymmetric problem. However, I can only let FEMM solve it if I set
problem-type to planar !?

It's failing because the point at the top is not exactly on the axis of symmetry but slightly to the left. If you reposition it using the snap grid it should work.

Keith.