[FEMM] enquiry about linear motor!

Dear all;

I'm trying to simulate a linear motor using FEMM. I
don't know how to express the linear motion for it.
How to determine the linear motor speed or its
distance at any time.

When I apply currents to the stator coils, there will
be a force on the motor. I need to draw this force
against distance or time. Is it right that I move it
step by step and for each step I pick the force value?

If there is a similar messages please tell me.

Any suggestion will be apprciated

ahmad