[FEMM] Electromagnetic properties of steel

Dear All,

I am still using FEMM in our machine design. Thank's
David.

In this design, we usually use silicon steel as a
magnetic core material, as it has a good properties.
But in some application, it is impossible to use it .
The iron (steel) should be used to fulfill this
requirement. Unfortunately, it is difficult to get the
electric and electromagnetic data of this material,
especially the BH curve.

Would anybody please help me?

Thank you.

Regards,