Re: [FEMM] Need help in analytical fitting of steel B-H curve

Hello Chris,

Thanks for your reply. I plan to try this way.
But Could you tell me more about this factor on the
exponential term ?
Regards !

Tsarafidy.

One approach is an exponential function like that

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=364EE79A.F279CFE%40home.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain