[FEMM] message vanished

Dear David,

I posted a message and attachments on 'Problem with Lua script' on 20 April 2004. however, when I've gone to the mailing list and view the message, the message which consists of the question has vanished! leaving only the data of my attachments. Could you check for me why this has occurred please?

Thank you.

regards,
Mr. Y. Aaron Cheng
Electrical and Electronic Power Engineering Research Group
Advanced Electronically Controlled Drives and Power Electronics Laboratory
Department of Engineering
University of Leicester
University Road
Leicester