Re: [FEMM] help regarding solenoid design

Yes it is possible to make such a solenoid.Some more information is
required.

1 )The stroke or displacement of the plunger.

2)Push or pull type.

3)Whether spring return type.

4) Max on time.

5) Duty cycle.

6)Desired  size. ie OD Of shell and overall length.

Dilip Dhopavkar

Everet Electromagnetics, Pune, India

Ph  020-24392240

Cell   098220-46071