Re: [FEMM] lua to output B field

Ok, I think I'm on my way to getting this to work. Question though, Is there a
way to find the x and y(or r and z) limits of a problem? I'm trying to make a
loop that will go through all the x and y coordinates to get the Bx and By
values. Right now I have it set to 100(arbitrary) but would like to set it to
whatever the max x and y values are.

thanks!
--
Steven Adeff