Rif: Re: [FEMM] lua to output B field

Dear Steven,
you can read .fem file. It is not difficult.
In .fem file you can find all input data (included the position of all
nodes).
If your external dimensions are defined by arcs, you should add a little of
intelligence to your program.

Enjoy your lua.
_______________________________
ing. G.Bortolan

Sincro srl
via Tezze, 3 loc. Cereda
36073 Cornedo Vicentino (VI)
ITALY
Tel: (++39) 0445 450 500
Fax: (++39) 0445 446 190
e-mail: Giovanni.Bortolan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
               tecnico.sincro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sogagroup.com

REA 194515/VI
Reg. Imp. 20968/VI 116
P.IVA 01925820241

                      Steven Adeff
                      <adeffs@xxxxxxx>                 Per:     femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Inviato da:                      Cc:
                      femm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx         Oggetto: Re: [FEMM] lua to output B field
                      -miller.net

                      23/04/2004 18:48
                      Per favore, rispondere a
                      FEMM mailing list

Ok, I think I'm on my way to getting this to work. Question though, Is
there a
way to find the x and y(or r and z) limits of a problem? I'm trying to make
loop that will go through all the x and y coordinates to get the Bx and By
values. Right now I have it set to 100(arbitrary) but would like to set it
whatever the max x and y values are.

thanks!
--
Steven Adeff