[FEMM] Accuracy error

Femm gives the following error when I want to mesh my problem, attached is the fem document. What am I doing wrong or is there a setting that I need to change??

Error:  Ran out of precision at (145.840386091, 120.550876183).
I attempted to split a segment to a smaller size than can
  be accommodated by the finite precision of floating point
  arithmetic.
Try increasing the area criterion and/or reducing the minimum
  allowable angle so that tiny triangles are not created.

Thanks

Dewald

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/