[FEMM] Loading external data + Discrete magnets

Dear FEMM group,

first of all, I would like to thank Dr. David Meeker for
his excellent programme.

We are using FEMM in order to simulate the magnetic field
applied in our ion sources (see e.g.
http://www.iom-leipzig.de/muehlleithen/2004/jankuhn_04.pdf
). The cylindrical permanent magnets (AlNiCo, NdFeB) are
arranged around a cylindrical tube - a typical case for a
spherical, axisymmetrical approximation. An approximation
of the 0th order, because we have discrete magnets and not
a ring magnet.
How is B scaled in this case (with the number of magnetons
or, simple, with the volume or ...)?

Now we have measured the real magnetic field and we would
like to compare the measured and the simulated field. Or
better, finding the factor which fits the simulated
ring magnet to the discrete magnets arrangement. For a
better presentation, I would like to load the measured
data into FEMM.
Is this possible now?
Or would it be a suggestion for the future?
No problem, to load the B-data of the simulation and the
measurement into, e.g., Microcal Origin. But, how can I
(make visible)/calculate the magnetic field LINES - an
useful measure of the magnetic field STRENGTH - in such
a programme?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Steffen Jankuhn.