[FEMM] Documentation on .ans file format

Title: Documentation on .ans file format

Hello, I was wondering if there is an "official" documentation for the .ans files output by FEMM. I was trying to figure out if you could plot some of the other interesting field quantities (like H or mu) and from looking at the code it seems that this would be a non-trivial change to the program, so I wondered if it would be possible to write sort of simple viewer that could just do various field plots after parsing the .ans file. I looked over the files in a text editor but some of the numbers don't seem to make much sense - any insights would be appreciated. Also, if there is any such thing as "programmer's notes" for the project that would be great too.

Thanks,
        Andy