Re: [femm] Magnetization circumferencely

Hi,

>Hi I am a new user of femm and am trying to get a circular donut
>magnatized cicumferencely and am having a hard time figuring out how

Looking at a donut in a planar coordinate system makes not much sense.
Hence it should be modelled as an axisymmetric problem. That gives
just a circle for the geomerty. To achieve a circumferential
magnetization you would need a thin sheet with an equivalent current
encircling this magnet. This corresponds then to a toroidal coil.
However, I don´t know either how to set this current in Femm.

Eckart