Re: [femm] LIM

>I´m interesting about Linear induction motors. Does anybody Know Where can
>I get information? Books,Links,papers......

You should check with your local university library first for publications
like:
- ICEM, Proceedings of the International Conference on Electrical Machines,
every 2nd year, English, European
- IEEE, Transactions on Industry Applications, IAS, Journal, periodical,
English, USA
- IEEE, Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, IAS, Conference
Proceedings, annual, English, USA
- IEEE, Transactions on Magnetics, Mag, Journal, periodical, English, USA
- IEEE, Proceedings of the IEEE, Journal, periodical, English, USA
- IEE, Proceedings of the N-th International Conference on Electrical Machines
and Drives, EMD, every 2nd year, English, GB
- IEE, Proceedings of the IEE Power Electronics and Variable Speed Drives
Conference, PEVD, every 2nd year, English, GB
- Electrical Machines and Power Systems, periodical, English
- etz-Archiv, periodical, German
- Archiv fuer Elektrotechnik, periodical, German
- Journal of Applied Physics, periodical, English

If you find some of them, you´ll also find articles on linear machines. Then
check their references to find books and other publications.

Regards
Eckart