Need help!!

Hello!

I'm new here. I need some help. I'd like to get articeles about femm
and medical. Especially about hip-bone and femm. I need this for my
studies at the university of mine.
So i'm looking for algorithms, programmes realizing these algorithms
and file formats. I'm interested in converting among the file formats.

Sorry about my spelling or grammatical mistakes!

Please forgive me because i was in hurry and anyway I'm from Hungary!!

P.S. Anybody who can help please write me as soon as possible.

Lots of thanks : Fazol