File format using XML?

Hello, I'm a hobbyest using FEMM to study mechanical forces in certain
types of solenoids. First, let me say THANK YOU for providing such a
great magnetic analysis package!

Since I'm exploring the force profiles of various geometries, I'm
running lots of simulations. Each one varies slightly from each other.

I was just curious if you would consider using XML for a file format?
It would seem to be a convenient vehicle for transporting data among
various programs. Not a big deal, but enquiring minds want To know!
<g>

Thanks again,
Barry Hansen
Seattle, WA