Fe2O3

Thanks,... that could help us a lot.... by any chance have you got
similar data for a better known reference material such as Ni ... in
that way it would be much easier to correct the Fe2O3 data.

Thanks,

Victor.

In message <003801c069a8$c74feca0$0200a8c0@?.hirstmagnetics>, Robin
Cornelius <robin.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes