Re: [femm] Fe2O3

Following is the normal induction curve for Nickel 200 from a chart I got from
Inco Alloys. Using this data in models matches very closely with my
measurements.

Nickel 200
200.000000 200.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000
0.000000 0.000000 0 1.000000
19
0.000000 0.000000
0.100000 239.000000