Calculation of self and mutual inductances

Hello,

can anybody help me? When I calculate the self inductance of e.g. a
coil encircling a copper rod using the "A.J" integral I get the
correct unit "Henry * A²". But this integral yields incorrect
results, which can be prooved when defining a problem, which can also
be solved analytically. However, using the integral "A" for the
mutual inductance, the value is correct, but the unit is given
as "A*m³" which is obviously not the unit for an inductance.

Thanks for any answer in advance.

Peter