FEMM "batch processing"

Is there a way to "batch process" multiple frequencies in FEMM? I've
been doing simple lightning (F domain) current distribution problems
in FEMM but I have to laboriously increment through the frequencies to
build a broadband result. (BTW, it works great!) I am interested in
getting some quantity (say integral of Ht around a loop) as a function
of frequency. Any help? I suppose it is possible to do by modifying
the code but that sounds painful with no prior experience with this
code and limited C++ programming experience.