Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 11:54 AM
Subject: [femm] FEMM "batch processing"

Is there a way to "batch process" multiple frequenciesin FEMM?  I've
been doing simple lightning (F domain) current distribution problems
in FEMM but I have to laboriously increment through the frequencies to
build a broadband result. (BTW, it works great!) Iam interested in
getting some quantity (say integral of Ht around a loop) as a function
of frequency.  Any help?  I suppose it is possible to do by modifying
the code but that sounds painful with no prior experience with this
code and limited C++ programming experience.