Re: [femm] high performance computing options for FEM

If your serious about clustering and making changes to the
source code, then why not utilize a Operating environment
suited to the task? The latest Linux kernal supports clustering as
do most flavors of UNIX. Why not just port the application to
run under *nix? Why support all of the Windoze overhead?

The writing is on the wall. Check out what MSC is doing with
Linux (no, I don't work for them, I just run
their NASTRAN product under Windoze). You're talking
about some SERIOUS number crunching. You need a platform
that's up to the task.

Best,
Bradley K. Starcevich
Sr. Staff Engineer