femm-lua new upload

Dear group,

I have uploaded a new version of femm-lua.exe and femmview-lua.exe to the
files section of the group
(bins only at this stage) I will upload the source later.

The femm-lua.exe has had one major change on the editing commands. The
move,copy etc commands now have a different format so be careful if you
import an existing script. All i have done is moved the editaction parameter
to the end and made it optional. See the doc for more information. New
commands selectgroup, seteditmode, runpost;

femmview-lua.exe is also included this should allow you to get point values,
line integrals and block integrals and define/select areas and contours to
be able to do this. You can also drive nearly every other command. One
exception circuit values,I have not done this yet. (i forgot about them,
sorry)

Two examples are included test1.lua (similar to before except it now starts
the post-processor) and testpost.lua with some example post processor
scripting and file access.

Have fun,

(I may be quite busy for the next two weeks so if anybody asks me anything
don't think i am ignoring you I will get back to you :-) )

Best Regards,

Robin Cornelius

robin.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hirst Magnetics Instruments Ltd
Tesla House
Tregoniggie Industrial Estate
Falmouth
Cornwall
TR11 4SN

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Cornelius;Robin;Nathan;Mr
FN:Robin Nathan Cornelius
ORG:Hirst Magnetic Instruments Ltd.;R&D
TITLE:Design Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+44(0)1326372734
TEL;WORK;FAX:+44(0)1326378069
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Tesla House=0D=0ATregoniggie Industrial Estate.;Falmouth;Cornwall;TR11 5DZ=
;England
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Tesla House=0D=0ATregoniggie Industrial Estate.=0D=0AFalmouth, Cornwall TR11=
5DZ=0D=0AEngland
URL:http://hirst-magnetics.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:robin.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
REV:20010619T140312Z