Re: how to use lua-batch

Can you please post a simple example how to use it ?

I would like to move a magnet with an attached core
along a defined path and make simulations for the Stress Tensor
fores along this path to see the attraction forces to this
magnet along this path.
Is this yet possible with lua scripting ?
Also it would be nice, if automatic BMP snapshots
could be stored to the Harddisk from each FEMMView
output, so I could load these BMPs into Premiere
and do an AVI animation of the flux contour lines
and flux density changes along the path.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Stefan.

--- In femm@xxxx, "Robin Cornelius" <robin.cornelius@xxxx> wrote:
> Sorry, I haven't yet added the code to start a batch file from the
command
> line for the pre-processor. There is a menu option on the file menu
At the

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/