FEMM-LUA Report and Opinion on Present-Future Development

Dear Robin Cornelius,

I have tested a new version of femm-lua.exe and femmview-lua.exe which they
work very well indeed. Now, there no multiple view window appear however
for multi-processor user therefore use one cpu (I check it's getting slower
nearly half time). Some problem still remained, about view window will
apear every new starting solving after the previous solving finish. Even
though it has been minimised but it alway re-appears. Could you modifies
view action to minimise, reduce or keep it some where that give more space
to do other work while the simulation in processes. My opinion, like David
Meeker mention about to make it works stable and bug-free enouph to be
standard version, and then begin next revision., I think from what I used
now everything is near perfect It easily to make interfacing to the other
software which good enouph to link to MATLAB, Scilab, MathCAD and other like
tc/tck to see how it turn/move or change where they combine to control
parts. The functionality and user friendly are pretty good, and I think if
the next step is 3D solving (FEM or BEM), accuracy, standard and
compatability of interfacing would be very nice hence better leave data
manipulation to the end user.

Best Regard,

PORAMASTE JINUPUN

Intelligent Control Systems and Robotics Group
UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE, UK