Re:[femm] Suggestions

Hello Dave,
I refer to Graham's letter citing modifications to femm -

> Hi Dave,
>
> I have some suggestions that you may (or may not!) be interested in. These are ideas I have
> accumulated over time, using your software. I mention them on this list because I think they are
> relatively simple modifications that every user would enjoy. Some of these ideas have

Graham is quite right. I don't think you would need much time to
implement atleast 50% of the issues detailed. These features will
certainly do a lot of good. I am sure more users of "femm" have also
felt the need for it.
Thank you Dave for all the wonderful work. Thank you Graham.

C.Prem Kumar

--------------B286AC207DFB8B5F85475C95

Hello Dave,
<pre>Hi Dave,
&nbsp;
I have some suggestions that you may (or may not!) be interested in. These are ideas I have
accumulated over time, using your software. I mention them on this list because I think they are
relatively simple modifications that every user would enjoy. Some of these ideas have</pre>
Graham is quite right. I don't think you would need much time to implement
atleast 50% of the issues detailed. These features will certainly do a
lot of good. I am sure more users of "femm" have also felt the need for
it.

--------------B286AC207DFB8B5F85475C95--

begin:vcard
n:Kumar;C.Prem Kumar
tel;fax:+91 40 3073820
tel;home:+91 40 7751195
tel;work:+91 40 388 2347
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Electromagnetics Group;BHEL Corp.R&D Division
adr:;;;Vikasnagar P.O, ;Hyderabad;500 093;India
version:2.1
email;internet:prem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Deputy General Manager
x-mozilla-cpt:;8128