Colors

Hello Femm Users!

Does anybody know how to reset the colors in the postprocessor (femmview)?
There is no button to return to the old status and so I uninstalled femm.
But even after reinstalling femm I noticed that femm remembered the old
settings. Deleting of the entries of the registry didn´t solve the problem.

Therfore I have a question for Dave. It is possible to include a button for
preset color groups in your new version or maybe a button to reset the
colors to the original status?

Alex