Re: Colors

--- In femm@xxxx, "Alexander Eigner" <a.eigner@xxxx> wrote:

> Hello Femm Users!
>
> Does anybody know how to reset the colors in the postprocessor
(femmview)?
> There is no button to return to the old status and so I uninstalled
femm.
> But even after reinstalling femm I noticed that femm remembered the
old
> settings. Deleting of the entries of the registry didn´t solve the
problem.

It stores the colors in the files femme.cfg and femmview.cfg that live
in femm's bin directory. If you just delete these files, everything
returns to the default configurations. These are just text files, so
you could edit them and cut out all of the lines having to do with the
color definitions. Then, all the rest of the preferences would be
saved, but the colors would return to the defaults.

> Therfore I have a question for Dave. It is possible to include a
button for
> preset color groups in your new version or maybe a button to reset
the
> colors to the original status?
>
> Alex

A color reset button is a good idea and easy enough to implement.
I'll make sure to include this.

Dave.