What is the best way to model Horseshoe magnets

What is the best way to model a horseshoe (U shaped) magnet with the
poles on the top faces? The particular magnets I am trying to model
are a rectangular U in shape. I have modelled them as a single body,
as three bodies that meet at a 45 degree angle, and with increasing
numbers of wedge shaped bodies in the corners that meet at
correspondingly smaller angles as the nimber of bodies increases.
These all give different results and I am wondering which of these
ways is the most accurate. I have included simple models as examples.
(See attached file: Horseshoe 4.FEM)(See attached file: Horseshoe 2.FEM)(See
attached file: Horseshoe 3.FEM)(See attached file: Horseshoe 1.FEM)