From:
sentto-1333690-683-1000366714-robin.cornelius=hirst-magnetics.com@return
s.onelist.com
[mailto:sentto-1333690-683-1000366714-robin.cornelius=hirst-magnetics.co
m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Keith Gregory
Sent: 13 September 2001 08:34
To: femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [femm] FEMM and LUA

Dave,

Just a couple of thoughts -

Is there any way of stopping a running script before its normal termination
other than killing the process with control-alt-delete?

Would it be possible to start FEMME, the preprocessor that is, from a
command line with the lua script name passed as a parameter in the same was
FEMMVIEW does.

I have been using rather a nice editor called ConTEXT to edit lua scripts
and this allows links to what would normally be used for a compiler (I know
of several other editors which allow this but ConTEXT seems to be the best
- for me anyway). If FEMME could be run in this way then it would be
possible to develop scripts directly in the editor environment. Until one
of us gets around to writing a proper script editor (and it is unlikely to
be me - until I retire that is!) this might be an good way of working.

ConTEXT allows code templates and context highlighting to be defined quite
easily for lua and is available free at http://www.fixedsys.com/context/.

Keith.