Help Eddy current in three phase induction motor

Hello,

I'm simulating three phase induction motor.I have
problems with eddy current. When I define material of
rotor and stator I put 3 MS/m in the box of electrical
conductivity , but the results are illogical, the
field isn't hoped it. If I don`t put electrical
conductivity the results are logical. What do I make
bad?

I'm watching problem of tube.fem in tutorial, I watch
that define a current=0 for ring of iron, why?. When I
don't put current=0, the results are different from
the previous case. I do the same in my problem, but it
doesn't change.

Thank you

Alberto