RE: [femm] H in magnets

We're trying to simulate three induction motor and we're worry about these topics. First of all

-How can we perform a simulation witha material with  real histeresys cicle. What's the meaning of this angleyou called in femm f h  ?
Is it necessary to calculate histeresys lossesfor an accurate result of eddy current losses?

-If we make a magnetostatic simulation for a particular position of the rotor, if we change this position to observe another position of the rotor, do we have to make any additional hipothesys?

-What does The boundary depth skin effect mean? How can we use it in a three phase induction motor with double caged rotor?

Thanks Dave