lua scripting

Hi everybody

In a Lua setgrid() is not available for preprocessor.
Since i find comfortable switching from polar to cartesian coordinates and
vice versa for adding nodes, is there a way to do this?
I think about setgrid() for preprocessor or, better, something like
addnodepolar(r, theta) and eventually selectnodepolar(r, theta).

Another question.
Is it possible to create a recording of the interaction with femm, in Lua?
I mean something like a macro recording in Lua.
In this way it would be very fast to set up a problem directly in Femm, and
than manage modifications in Lua.

_______________________________
ing. G.Bortolan

Sincro srl