Re: [femm] TO OBILGIN

  mercedes sampere <m_veinti2@xxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

Hi Obilgin!
I've read your last mails and I would be gratefull if you could help me. I'm
studing leakage reactance for a motor, too, but I can't realise how to set
the coils.
I've simulated it with femm but I think there's something wrong with the
wound because flux is too low.
I send you my model.
It's an induction motor:
Usefull power: 88.1kW
Tension: 380/660 V
Synchronous speed: 1500 rpm
Frecuency: 50 Hz
Number of phases: 3
Two pairs of poles
Power factor: 0.89
Sliding coefficient: 0.0133
Current per phase(stator): 88.8 A
Number of slots(stator): 48
Current per phase(rotor): 370 A
Number of slots(rotor): 36
Double layer(stator and rotor)
Overlaid wound.
Wound coefficients:
stator: k= 0.925
rotor: k= 0.96

Maybe you can send me your model to have an idea how to put the coils even
though it is not an induction motor, or if you want to you can check my
model.
Thank you very much.
Mercedes

Monitoring Service trial