[Fwd: Higher frequencies]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

Do you think any of our FEMM people would be interested in this news from NASA? I hesitated to just send it to everybody. I was aware that ANSYS did mechanical stuff, but I had no idea they did microwave analysis as well.

Dave Mathews

NASA Tech Briefs [NASATechBriefs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
CAD-CAE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CAD-CAE Newsletter for 12/27/01

HOT PRODUCTS
ANSYS (Canonsburg, PA) has released AI*EMAX, a high-frequency electromagnetic analysis tool for the design of RF/microwave passive components and circuits, electromagnetic interference and compatibility, antenna design, and object identification. The tool features a graphical user interface, an internal modeler with automatic meshing tools, and direct CAD plug-ins for Catia IV, Pro/Engineer(tm), and SolidWorks.
http://link.abpi.net/l.php?20011227A6 .

--

--- End Message ---