Re: Wrong x axes values in the xyplot

--- In femm@xxxx, "james_p_peng" <james_p_peng@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Thank you for this great program.
>
> I am not sure if this is a bug or not. In the post processor. when I
> ask for the potential values along a boundary line, In some cases
the
> x values (location alone the line) are not correctly returned.
>
> James

Ok, I think that I've finally figured out what's going on here. The
variable that holds the position along the line doesn't get correctly
initialized, so that sometimes it is initially zero (as it should be),
and sometimes winds up as some unpredictable value. The fix is to
initialize the variable z to zero somewhere at the beginning of the
GetLineValues subroutine in femmviewdoc.cpp.

If you are having this problem, the distribution on the website
(http://femm.berlios.de) now contains the above fix. If you just want
the modified femmview executable, you can get it by downloading
http://femm.berlios.de/femmview.zip

Dave Meeker