[no subject]

Dear Sirs,

I am an Electrical Engineer (M.Sc.), my name is Dragos Popa and I work now
to the Ph. D. thesis with the subject:" Contribution to the development of
magnetic circuits with permanent magnets used in aerospace industry".

I graduated Bucharest Polytechnic University, Electrical Engineering Faculty
and all the steps, until now, in my universitary education are here.

Watching all the times, through the new publications (articles within the
specialized magazines, books a.s.o.) and through Internet, everything that
it is related to the permanent magnet (especially to he mathematic modeling
and design), I find out about your work which seems to be very interesting
for me and my study.

Having in view the above, I will be much obliged to you if will agree to
cooperate with me by sending to me by e-mail or by mail the public results
of your work (abstracts, articles, books). If it is necessarily I am ready
to pay for books or magazines or whatever (in this case please advise me
through e-mail about the price and the method of payment that you agree).

At the same time, please be sure that the materials used will be mentioned
in the text and also in the bibliography of my study, which will be also the
subject of a publication.

Hoping that you will understand my kind request and waiting for your reply,
I remain,

Yours faithfully, Dragos Popa

Dragos Popa

E-mail: dragospopa@xxxxxxxx