Re: Wrong x axes values in the xyplot

Hi Si Hang,

The issue comes up again when I tried to get the potenial alone a
line inside the FEM region. As you have instructed, I uploaded a
power point file in the Files area (BND.PPT) please take a look.

Hi Dave,

Sorry to do it this way, I don't have Si Hang e-mail address to send
it directly to him. Please delete the file after a few days.

Thank you

James
--- In femm@xxxx, "sihang" <sh9988@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear James,
>
> It's hard to determine what's wrong in your problem without a
geometry. I would like to check it if you can send me the geometry of
your model. David have ever run across a special geometry before that
caused the fast point location routine to break down. It have already
been fixed.

> Happy New Year
>
> Si Hang

BUG.