Re: [femm] Hang-up questions

Hi Dave:

I have been using this great program for awhile and often it works
without hassles but occasionally when I import a dxf file there are
small glitches. Usually the glitches are: double points, unconnected
paths or very small areas of overlap. Sometimes these show up when
doing the mesh, other times during the analysis where it will just hang
and not signal an error. Is there a portion of the program that could
do a "prior to run" error check that would flag these types of errors or
log a snags list?

Many Thanks,

Tom