Axi-symmetric arcs for FEMMVIEW

Dave,
I was wondering if you could add the arc function
to FEMMVIEW like you have in FEMM so that it makes
it easy to make a circular contour for torque integration
of force. It is a real pain to have to zoom in and
put short straight line segments to enclose a rotor
with a contour to measure torque.

How come you didn't put that function in FEMMVIEW
in the first place? Or did I miss something?
This would speed up torque measurements an order
of magnitude. I could put in two data points for
a 180 degree arc and presto the contour is done.
It would guarantee closure of the contour.
It would also simplfy LUA scripting
for the same sort of scenario.

Regards,
Dave
Squires

This message was sent using Plix Web Mail.
http://www.plix.com/