Re: [femm] Axi-symmetric arcs for FEMMVIEW

Daves,

Great minds? I've been trying to write a lua script to make circular contours using little straight line segments. It looks like it might be possible but it's not that easy. I want it for a different reason though, because I want to find the total flux crossing an arbitrary circular arc where it is not possible to include an arc in the geometry.

Keith.