Choice of ferromagnetic material ?

Hi,

I'm dealing with a squirrel cage induction machine in FEMM right now.
I know that the material used in this machine is labelled : Fe V 1000-
65 HD (French norm). I found some equivalent reference : M1000-65D
(European norm). But do not know which material to choose in the FEMM
database. I only run DC analysis (to calculate some inductances) and
the machine is not in a saturated state. For the moment, I use pure
iron for the rotor and the stator frame. Is there a great mistake
here to modelize the frames with pure iron ? Should I use another
material ?

Thxs