Re: Induction Motor in FEMM

Ok--I've been threatening to make an example of how one might go about
analyzing an induction motor using FEMM, and now I've done it. Well,
at least I've got a draft of an example anyhow...

If you're interested checking out this example, I've put it at:
http://femm.berlios.de/2horse.zip

This example goes through the identification of parameters in an
induction motor model with FEMM. Torque results from the circuit
model are then compared to torques predicted via stress tensor
integrations. Some additional issues are also presented that are
important to consider for the purposes of design and comparison to
experimental results.

If I've made a mistake in the example, please point it out to me--I
don't usually do "normal" induction motors...

Dave.

--- In femm@xxxx, Lindolfo Marra <lindolfomcneto@xxxx> wrote:
> I am work with simulation in the induction motor. Simulation lf
loked rotor conditions and running conditions.The simulation is not
good. Femm(groups), you make this simulation, please you can send the
simulation(rotor conditions and running conditions) in the FEMM. thank
you

> Yahoo! PageBuilder - O super editor para criação de sites: é grátis,
fácil e rápido.