Re: [femm] Re: Induction Motor in FEMM

Dear David,
I just downloaded the files for the induction motor you mentioned in
your e.mail to the femmgroup. I must congratulate you for your
help. Thanks very much. The first message was sent by student of
mine. I had a look in the material, it is excellent. I had a problem
with the file <operatingpoint.mcd>. I don't know why I could not
open it on Mathcad. My MathCad is 2001, probalbly you are using a
newer version of it. If is not much to ask you, can you save the file
for an older version and send it to us?
With my sincere thanks and regards.

prof. J. R. Camacho
<jrcamacho@xxxxxx>