Inductance Calculation

Hi Folks,

Would you please give me a hand on the following problem?

I want to estimate the inductance (self and mutual) of two melal
lines in the following structure. The two straight metal lines are
parallel to each other. They have identical shape. The two metal
lines consists of a complete current loop. Current is assumed to
uniformly flow in the outer surface of the metal lines (skin
effect).

Assume the lengths of the metal lines are infinite. The width W,
distance D, thickness T of the metal lines are known. We can assume
W >> t. The relative permeability of the medium is 1.

If possible, please send me a email to fchao72@xxxxxxxxxxx
about the solution or any related materail available on internet.

Thank you very, very much,

Chao