Re: message box

--- "David Meeker" <dcm3c@xxxx> wrote:
> Alternatively, if you are running vers. 3.2, you could use:
> print(a,b)
> to display the results to the lua console output window.

I'm trying to monitor the progress of a multi-dimensional
analysis with nested for/next loops. The loops work fine, but the
Lua console only prints the "percent progress" messages at the very
end of the script! They are done with print(a,b) as mentioned above.
Still useful for debugging, but it would be nice if the print()
showed up immediately. Any clues to how to accomplish this?
-David