Re: [femm] Colours & questions about the post-processor

TMax wrote:
In the postprocessor, is it possible to define different colour for flux
density?
And more colours(16 --> 32-->256)?
You can redefine different colors for the flux density plots via the Edit | Preferences dialog in the post processor.  There is a drop list that lets you select a color and redefine what color is used.  The flux density is plotted using the entries for color0 through colorB.  The way that things are currently set up, you can't change the number of different colors in the flux density plots without making changes to the source code.

P.S.
Mr. Meeker, this is a very good program. Thank you.
I hope that the program proves to be useful to you.

smaïl mezani wrote:
Hello femmgroup,

I have a question about the post-processor :
Is it possible to change the line width and the line
style (doted line for example)?

You currently can't change the line width or style without making changes to the source code.  However, you can change the colors of the lines used to plot various items in the pre- and post-processor. The line colors are other entries in the drop list described above, and the names are less cryptic (e.g. "block label", "grid", etc.).