Re: Colours & questions about the post-processor

--- In femm@xxxx, David Meeker <dmeeker@xxxx> wrote:

You can redefine different colors for the flux density plots via the
Edit | Preferences dialog in the post processor. There is a drop
list that lets you select a color and redefine what color is used.
The flux density is plotted using the entries for color0 through
colorB.
<<

Hi, I'm a recent user of FEMM.

I'm trying to change the colors as described above, but color8 does
not cooperate. It stays blue, while the other colors do change. No
error messages. I run FEMM (October 18 release) on Windows2000.
Who can help me?

Henk