Re: [femm] Bug in move function

giovanni.bortolan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Dear David
I have fuond a problem in the preprocessor (I think is is onlu in recent
versions):
- click nodes or block label mode
- click select group mode
- select an area containing some nodes and block labels
- click on move selected
- select horizontal shift and a value
---> entities are moved but some block labels are missing

I did not try with segments or arc segments.
I only tried with horizontal shift ( small shift with respect to the
selection area)
Thi problem occours with nov.10 version and with 3.3alfa version

Bye

I don't seem to be able to duplicate this problem--have you got a specific example that you can send to me?

The only way that I can think of that you could "lose" block labels on a move operation is if you happen to perform a move such that the move would place the block label either directly on top of a point or a line. In this case, the program is intentionally written so that the point or line segment "wins" and the block label vanishes.

dmeeker@xxxxxxxx
http://femm.berlios.de/dmeeker